“byron pokemon brilliant diamond” is a game that has been released for the Nintendo DS. The game is designed to be played by children, but it can also be difficult to beat. This article will provide strategies on how to win the game.
In Pokémon, a player is given the option to choose from different types of characters. One type of character is called Byron and he will not give up until you beat him in battle even once. In this guide for beating Byron, I’ll be using Pokemon Diamond Version as an example but most games will work similarly including Silver Version or Crystal Version.
Despite being located near a body of water, the Canalave City Gym in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl is home to Steel-type Pokémon. This is excellent news for any trainer, since the game provides a plethora of wild encounters that are particularly effective against this kind of Pokémon. Regardless, Gym Leader Byron is a formidable opponent, but there are a few simple methods to get the sixth Gym badge.
What is the solution to the Canalave City Gym puzzle?
Players must first find out which shifting platforms will bring them straight to Byron before engaging in combat with him. Although you’ll have to fight a few trainers along the road, this is the quickest route to the gym’s top dog.
- Take the platform on the far right side, near the miner in the green outfit, then beat the trainer to the left of the door.
- Head south after being transported to the next level and take the lone platform that will take you back down. A green-haired trainer should be waiting for you if everything is done successfully.
- Once he’s been defeated and the platform in front of him has been seized, go to the one platform on the left side of the chamber. Another platform should be waiting for you there, taking you to the third level.
- Take the platform immediately in front of you on the third level and continue going until you fight another miner and hop on the platform to his right. Continue walking in this way until you come across a karate instructor.
- After this combat, go south until you see and walk on each of the right-hand platforms.
- You’ll be taken down to face one last trainer. After that, return to the first level by taking the platform behind them.
- Continue to the left and climb onto the red platform to arrive at Byron.
What Pokémon does Byron like to use?
Gym Leader Byron exclusively battles Steel-type Pokémon, which comes as no surprise. Bronzor (Lv. 36), Steelix (Lv. 36), and Bastiodon (Lv. 39) are the three creatures, and they are employed in this sequence. No matter what sort of Pokémon you have, we encourage having Pokémon that are on the same level or higher. Weaker Pokémon will be unable to defeat it before Byron uses a Super Potion, thanks to moves like Bastiodon’s Iron Defense.
Surprisingly, it’s Electric strikes that you should be wary about. Steelix’s Thunder Fang and Bastiodon’s Thunderbolt are two of the most often utilized. Furthermore, since Bronzor starts the battle with Confuse Ray, it’s advisable to pack Full Heals to prevent confusion or paralysis.
In the Canalave City Gym, the best Pokémon to deploy against Bryon is
In contrast to previous gym fights, if the bulk of your Pokémon are leveled higher than Bryon’s, the battle should be a breeze. Steel-types are weak to the game’s most frequent Pokémon up to this point, which are Fire, Fighting, and Ground. When it comes to fighting Steel Pokémon, these are the species that prosper the most.
Ponyta is one of the simplest Fire-types to find on Route 210, 211, and 214, particularly during the day, for those lacking Chimcar and its evolved forms. You should be able to capture one at Route 214 that has techniques like Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, and Ember, all of which are quite powerful against all three Pokémon.
Okay, now is the time to really put Geodude to work. This Pokémon is by far the most common in random encounters up to this point, with primary residences in each cave and in the area between Routes 207 and 215. You can find it or Graveler in the adjacent Iron Island caverns if he hasn’t been captured yet. Bryon’s party will suffer as a result of learned maneuvers like Bulldoze and Smack Down.
Trainers should have caught Fighting-type Pokémon Meditite or Medicham by traveling between Routes 208 and 217. They can learn moves from most other kinds, including effective techniques like Rock Smash, Rock Slide, and Fire Punch, which they may use in this game. However, make sure it’s above Level 28, since that’s when it’ll learn High Jump Kick, a powerful 130-power move.
In “Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl,” Byron is a Gym Leader who is not too difficult to beat. In the game, you have to walk around the city of Hearthome and talk to people in order to find out what you need to do next. Reference: pokemon brilliant diamond hearthome city walkthrough.
- how to beat byron in pokémon platinum
- pokemon brilliant diamond 7th gym
- byron gym leader brilliant diamond
- canalave city gym puzzle